The Hydrometallurgy Program Committee is planning another exciting program!
Abstract submission is CLOSED.
Accepted authors must submit final papers by July 15, 2023.
The ideal paper presents solutions and outcomes or unique challenges:
- Environment/Waste Treatment
- Plant Practices
- Metal Extraction
- Separation Technologies
- Rare Earth/Critical Minerals
- Materials for Clean Energy
Program Deadlines are:
- October 28, 2022 – Abstracts Due
- January 2023 – Accepted Authors Notified
- March 1, 2023 – Draft Papers Due for Review
- July 15, 2023 – Final Paper Due
Authors are notified of acceptance in November 2023. Final manuscripts from accepted author are mandatory for inclusion in the proceedings. You should consider that submitting an abstract is a commitment to completing a manuscript on time.
Questions about Hydrometallurgy Abstract Submission?
For more information, please contact:
12999 E. Adam Aircraft Circle
Englewood, CO 80112